Easily upload, submit, and manage your apps on the App Store with App Store Connect on the web or on iOS. This suite of tools also lets you view sales reports, access app analytics, invite users to test your apps with TestFlight, and much more.
- The Mac Support Store Home Depot
- The Mac Support Store Home Page
- The Mac Support Store Home Furnishings
- The Mac Support Store
The Mac Support Store Home Depot
Your Mac makes it easy to be entertained—from watching the latest shows on Apple TV+ to playing groundbreaking new games in Apple Arcade. Learn about media apps on your Mac To explore the macOS User Guide, click Table of Contents at the top of the page, or enter a word or phrase in the search field. Easily upload, submit, and manage your apps on the App Store with App Store Connect on the web or on iOS. This suite of tools also lets you view sales reports, access app analytics, invite users to test your apps with TestFlight, and much more.
- Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing.
- For iOS users, you can use Apple ID to do many things; it is an account for everything in Apple. Any time you set up a new device, use any Apple service or make a purchase, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Preparing for Strong Customer Authentication transactions in the European Economic Area. Starting December 31, 2020, legislation from the European Union introduces Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements for users in the European Economic Area (EEA) that may impact how they complete online purchases.
Create Your Product Page
Jojo's fashion show world tour game hacks. Help customers find and engage with your app on the App Store by creating a great product page. You can enter your app name, subtitle, keywords, description, and more, in 40 languages. Upload up to ten screenshots and three optional app previews for each supported language, and choose the order you’d like them to appear.
Add In-App Purchases
Sell a variety of content, including subscriptions, new features, and services, from within your app by entering in-app purchase details in App Store Connect. You can also select in-app purchases to promote directly on the App Store.
Upload, Test, and Submit
View each build of your app that you’ve uploaded using Xcode, or altool, and easily distribute it to testers for valuable feedback using TestFlight in App Store Connect. When your app is ready for public distribution, submit it to App Store Review.
The Mac Support Store Home Page
Manage Releases and Updates
You can publish your app as soon as it’s approved, or manually release it on a specific day. Choose a price point, offer introductory prices for auto-renewable subscriptions, and even let customers pre-order your iOS app. You can also release iOS app updates in phases over a 7-day period.
Gain Insights into Your App’s Performance
The Mac Support Store Home Furnishings
App Analytics lets you measure user engagement, marketing campaigns, and monetization using data you won’t find anywhere else. Get next-day sales and unit data in Sales and Trends, and view details on completed payments in Payments and Financial Reports.
The Mac Support Store
Access Additional Features
Respond to customer reviews on your App Store product page, create promo codes to give potential customers or press a free download of your app or in-app purchase, bundle multiple apps into a single purchase, and more.