Audio Editing – Audio editing features like the display of waveforms on the timeline and rendering of waveforms as a part of the video are also helpful. Plus, the software should also allow you to split the audio from a video clip and adjust the audio channels separately. Any Text to Voice is a powerful text-to-speech app to read out loud text on PC or phone, and save text to audio files. Features: ⭐ Read out loud text on PC or phone. ⭐ Save text to audio files in mp3, wav, m4a, wma formats. ⭐ Load text from docx, doc, rtf, html, epub, mobi and txt file. ⭐ Type or paste text from clipboard. This is Apple’s free video editing software, and it runs on both Mac OS and iOS platforms, so you can do you video editing just about wherever you go. For hobbyist and amateur filmmakers, Apple iMovie will have approachable tools to help you easily take your footage and edit a video with a clear flow. Here is a new app in town that will help you transcribe any video. It’s free, works for both Android and iOS and best of all, it scored 95% in our conversion.
- Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Computers
- Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Os
- Text To Audio Video Making Software For Macbook Pro
- Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Free
As you may already know, the best moments of our lifetime are captured in photos. To revive these memories, you can always create a photo slideshow. But if you would like to spice up your photo slideshow, you should consider adding your favorite music to a slideshow. A good soundtrack enhances the vibe of a photo slideshow and makes it much more compelling. In this article, we discuss how to add music to a slideshow using the right program.
The Best Tool to Add Music to a Slideshow on Mac
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac is all you need to create slideshows from images, audio recordings or video clips, add music, personalize them and turn your memorable life stories and favorite moments into a customized digital and alive frame. The program comes with advanced and top-notch features that make it the number 1 program on the web for creating high-quality slideshow movies and adding music to a slideshow.
Why Choose This Slideshow Maker:
- Easily transform your photo and videos to amazing slideshows with music.
- It supports almost all audio, photo, and video formats.
- You can export and share your slideshows on YouTube, Mac, TV, Apple devices and more.
- Despite its limitless features, the program is easy to use.
Steps to Add Music to Slideshow on Mac (macOS Sierra)
Once you install the software on your Mac, you'll be able to create slideshows by arranging your files based on your preference, rotate, crop, add text, use cliparts, add intro and credit, adjust brightness, access the filter and effect function, use different templates, repair red eyes, edit your videos according to your desires and do so much more.(iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Windows is also available.)
Step 1 Launch the Slideshow Maker
First, you'll have to download the program and then drag the downloaded file to 'Applications' to install the software on your Mac. You can then run the program once the installation process is complete.
Step 2Add Picture Files
The software comes with a built-in media browser that allows you to import pictures and videos with ease. Click 'Media Browser' icon to activate it. Once the photos and videos are added to the story-board, drag and drop the particular slides to arrange them.
Note that you can also drag the media files out of the program to delete them. Moreover, the editing buttons, such as rotate, delete, and edit are easy to access.
Step 3Change Styles
When importing pictures and videos to the program, random themes are automatically applied. Keep or change them based on your preference. You should know that over thirty styles are included. Add a style to a picture or video slide by dragging and dropping your desired style and replace the existing one.
You can also drag a picture or video from one style to another. An alternative way is to increase the number of your clips in a style as shown below. To bring up this dialogue, just mouse over a style and then click the setting icon once it appears.
You can also change the duration of clips as well as the background of any style. To make all your clips have same lengths, check the 'Apply to all clips' option. Note that only the 3D and General styles allow Mac users to change the backgrounds to local images or pre-design papers.
Step 4Edit Pictures
Double click any picture or video or access the editing dialog by clicking the 'Edit' button once you have selected an item. Click the 'Return' button to confirm the changes or 'Restore' to discard. The 'Crop,' 'Caption' and 'Filter' panels can be accessed from photo editing windows.
a. Add Captions: Choose a caption template, which can also be previewed even before you can start editing texts. If you are keen enough, you'll see the caption you added on the screen turn to animated. Click texts to access the editing mode.
b. Crop Pictures: The interesting part of a photo can be easily cropped in 4:3, 16:9 and other aspect ratios. You just need to select the aspect ratio and then adjust it on the 'Preview' window. Click 'Apply' to confirm changes or 'Return' to go back to the main window.
c. Apply Effects: There are over 15 effects that you can choose to enhance your pictures instantly.
Step 5Add Music to the Sldieshow
Drag and drop the music files to the slideshow, and then you'll see various buttons on the audio bar. Click the 'Play' button and preview the music or cut the preferred portion by selecting the scissors button. Furthermore, you can add a voiceover to the slideshow movie by clicking the 'Voiceover' button located just under the preview window.
A window that looks like the one shown below will then show up. Set the perfect position to insert a narration and click the red button to start speaking. When done, select the 'Stop Recording' button, and then the voiceover will be added, but it will not appear on the music track.
Step 6Create Slideshow with Music
Preview the slideshow and if you think that it's okay, go to the 'Share' menu located at the top of the software's interface and choose how you want to share it with others. You can also select the 'Share' button located on the middle-left hand side. All users can always upload their slideshows to YouTube or Facebook, burn to DVD, export to iTunes or view them on iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Computers
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent – Victor Hugo
Whether working on new sound is your passion or a profession, you need a great music making tool to get the desired results. Well, it is not easy to find a software that needs minimal efforts and works exactly the way you want. If you’re one of them, then don’t worry we got your back. Here is the list of the best free audio editing software you can rely on for creating your masterpiece.
Platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Audacity is an open source and cross-platform software that is perfect to use when recording and editing multi-track. It comes with tons of downloadable plug-ins that enrich the software even more.
- This incredible tool supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit.
- With Audacity, you can record multiple channels at once.
- It let you export MP3 files with the optional LAME encoder library without any trouble.
- It has inherent built-in effects such as echo, reverb, reverse, distortion, limiter, paulstretch, and phaser.
Must Read:7 Best Font Editor Software For Mac
2. Wavepad Sound Editor
Platform: Windows and Mac
It is one of the best free audio editing software for Mac and Windows. It is a professional music editor that allows you to cut, copy, paste and add effects like reduce noise, amplification in your recording. Wavepad supports almost all the file formats such as flac, wma, vox, gsm, au, ogg and aif.
- You can search, scrub, and bookmark audio for your desired and precise editing.
- You can simply create bookmarks and regions to rapidly find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files in real time.
- It comes with various audio effects including amplify, echo, reverse, normalize, envelope, equalizer, reverb, etc.
- Wavepad comes with user friendly interface that allows you to utilize non-destructive audio editing in just a few minutes.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Os
GarageBand is an amazing tool that is designed for easy music making by Apple. It is the easiest and quickest way to add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to great music recording. With GarageBand, you can perform more than millions of unique groove and fill combinations
- You can create a masterpiece with up to 255 tracks.
- You can select between 28 players from popular genres, for example, Rock, Hip Hop, EDM, and Alternative.
- With GarageBand, you can easily shape any music of choice from the library with a custom set of buttons, knobs and sliders.
- The tool allows you to create a ringtone of your favorite music, export to your iTunes library, or share it directly to SoundCloud.
Platform: Windows, Mac and Linux
With Ocenaudio, you can easily edit and analyze your audio recording with ease. Apart from offering an incredible waveform view of your audio files, it also provides a strong, effective and complete spectrogram view. You can simply analyze spectral content of your audio signal in a spectrogram view along with maximum clarity.
- It is capable of supporting VST plugins.
- You can get real-time preview of effects.
- The software comes with a clean, modern and easy to use interface.
- With Ocenaudio, you can effectively edit your large files in no time.
Must Read: 10 Best Ways To Speed Up A Slow Mac
Platform: Windows, Mac and Linux.
LMMS is another cross-platform tool and music editing software. With LMMS, you can straightforwardly create, edit, melodies, beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples, etc. It’s a well-designed software for musicians and individuals.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Macbook Pro
- It is built-in 32-bit VST instrument support.
- You can easily playback your notes via MIDI or typing on a keyboard.
- It lets you import MIDI files and Hydrogen project files without any troubles.
- You can compose, sequence, mix and automate songs at one place with user centric interface.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Free
Overall, all the above mentioned free audio editing software are full-featured with tons of useful and unique features. Download the one you liked the most and let us know what your opinion.
Must Read: 11 Best Mac Anti-Malware Software 2018