- Rise of the Tomb Raider videos - Watch Rise of the Tomb Raider PC videos, movies, trailers, gameplay clips, video game reviews, interviews and more at IGN.
- The official website of the Las Vegas Raiders a member club of the National Football League (NFL). For the latest news, photos, videos and all information about the Raiders.
- Tomb Raider Rebooted - The new version of Tomb Raider is designed to reboot the game series for both the new generation of gamers, as well as longtime fans The Origins of Lara Croft - Set before even the earliest of classic games in the series, Tomb Raider serves as an origin story for Lara Croft, detailing her metamorphosis from an unsure.
RAIDER X ®: Designed for Mission Flexibility and Growth in Multi-Domain Operations. RAIDER X is a fast, agile, survivable compound coaxial helicopter that will equip future aviators to address evolving peer and near-peer threats in the most difficult environments.
Raider Competitions are athletic competitions held at JROTC programs around the world. Events take place outdoors and usually consist of individual strength test (push-ups, tire-drag, obstical course, etc), distance team running events, first aid events, and some form of rope bridge contstruction/crossing. Individual events may vary. Cant log into shared calendar on outlook for macbook pro.
The U.S. Army JROTC Raider National Championships are a three-day event that consists of the 1-day All-Service (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines) Raider Challenge Championships and the two-day Army JROTC 'Raider Nationals'. The event takes place at Gerald Lawhorn Boy Scout Camp in Molena, Georgia.
- All-Service: 1 November, 2019
- Army National Raider Championships: 2-3 November, 2019
- Where: Molena, GA
- Participation: visit http://www.thenationals.net/raider-main-ARMY.htm.
For more information, visit: http://thenationals.net/raider-main-ARMY.htm.
It's been two years since Lara Croft's last video game outing - developer Eidos-Montréal's grim trilogy capper Shadow of the Tomb Raider - and now, finally, Square Enix is teasing Lara's long-overdue return in the form of next year's Tomb Raider Reloaded. You might wish to immediately temper your expectations, however, given that it's a free-to-play mobile game.
Square shared its Tomb Raider Reloaded announcement news on Twitter, but offered little in the way of additional information regarding its new 'action arcade' project, aside from it being the work of developer Emerald City Games (most recently responsible for free-to-play effort G.I. Joe: War on Cobra) and Square Enix's London mobile team.
Those absolutely desperate for additional details, however, do have the option of dissecting the 40-second long teaser trailer accompanying the announcement, which offers a dramatic slo-mo pan across some menacingly posed foes - including a wolf, rock monster, giant spider, and T. rex - before settling on Lara herself, guns a-blazing.
Raider Snowmobile Videos
It unfortunately doesn't shed any additional light on Lara's newest adventure from a gameplay perspective, but we do get a good look at its chosen art style - which I'm going to describe as 'potentially divisive', and leave it at that.
Steve Raider Videos
Next year, of course, marks the Tomb Raider series' 25th anniversary - Lara's debut outing, developed by British studio Core Design, having released back in 1996 - so hopefully today's Tomb Raider Reloaded news is only the start of Square Enix's birthday celebrations for one of video gaming's most iconic characters. Fingers crossed.