- I also offer Hot Stone massage & Stone Therapy (using hot & cold stones). Whether you're looking for relaxation, help with your immune system or relief from chronic pain & injury The Loft Massage Therapy is the place for you. In addition to my own practice I've worked at the University of Michigan hospital as a massage therapist.
- A massage therapist can alleviate your muscle tension and back pain, and also help your circulation. Whether you're looking for a full-body massage at a nearby spa or you want a relaxing in-home massage, you can find a professional on Thumbtack. Compare local massage therapists’ reviews, ask for price quotes and hire a massage therapist today.
Swedish and Therapeutic Massage. For a relaxing, stress-relieving massage traditional Swedish techniques are used. Deep tissue clinical massage goes beyond what is typical of what you would receive at a spa. Our techniques reduce scar tissue, muscle tension, and pain to help improve your motion/flexibility. Theraputic deep tissue massage therapy improves the functional age of the muscle which will leave you feeling refreshed and younger. Welcome to MICHIGAN MASSAGE PROFESSIONALS INC. Don't put relaxation, reduced stress and pain-relief off any longer. We invite you to contact our center today and experience for yourself the benefits of natural, therapeutic massage therapy and consider adding healing Massage Cupping or Aromatherapy to your session.
Massagefinder is a directory of massage therapists, who are wholly responsible for all information in their listings. Ebooks for ipad mini. Massagefinder's owner does not endorse any of the advertisers listed herein. While we strive to maintain an accurate site, we do not verify any of the information contained within the listings, including but not limited to professional licensing and certification information.
Frequently asked questions
Massage Therapymacski Massage Therapy Near Me
- Q: How does Massagefinder work?
- A: MF is a free resource for people looking to find professional, certified massage therapists in their area. Our directory includes more than 300 cities worldwide. To find a massage professional near you, enter your location on their page, or click on one of the city links. On the search page, you can view a listing by clicking on a therapist's photo or headline.
- Q: How do I contact a bodyworker on your site?
- The easiest way is to call the number on the listing (or text it, if it's a mobile number). You can also use our email system, which forwards messages to massage therapists.
- Q: What are your top cities?
- A: Our directory covers hundreds of cities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and around the world. The top cities for massage include New York/Manhattan, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Miami.
- Q: What types of services are offered?
- A: There are more than 1,000 practitioners (in French, they would say masseurs and masseuses) on MF, and they offer a wide range of therapeutic massage services, with techniques from Swedish to Deep Tissue to Sports and Shiatsu. Bodywork has been proven to relieve muscle tension, muscle pain and physiological stress.
- Q: Any advice on how to choose a massage pro?
- A: MF is an advertising service — a massage yellow pages — so we can't vouch for the quality of the therapists services. They alone are responsible for their training, certification, conduct and professional statements, so read those carefully. We also recommend that you check out their massage reviews, if they have any, and also ask lots of questions.