Learn to Fly 2 at Cool Math Games: After his crash landing, the penguin has decided to use a test dummy for his next experiment. Use sleighs, gliders and rockets to destroy the iceberg! Kongregate free online game Learn to Fly 2 - You were able to learn how to fly, but Icebergs stopped you and crushed your dreams. Play Learn to Fly 2. In Learn to Fly 3, you have to build, customize and upgrade a spaceship to reach space in an arcadey environment. Each playthrough earns you new parts to mess around with and assemble new exciting contraptions. The game offers 4 different modes: Story Mode, where you have to earn money, upgrade your ship and make it to space. Try to beat the.
- Sequel to the uber-popular first part, Learn to Fly. This time your penguin escapes from the hospital to prove once again that he is able to fly better than eagles. Fly as far as you can, destroying snow and ice obstacles. Try achieving challenges! Three game modes – Story, Classic and Arcade and many upgrades will make all Penguins fans happy.
- Directed by Werner Herzog. With Dieter Dengler, Werner Herzog, Eugene Deatrick. German-American Dieter Dengler discusses his service as a U.S. Naval pilot in the Vietnam War.
Person 2: 'Pfft, totally potato flew it. That should be one big fat F.'
Person 1: 'I think I am potato flying at life.'
Jan 24 trending
- 1. Watermelon Sugar
- 2. Ghetto Spread
- 3. Girls who eat carrots
- 4. sorority squat
- 5. Durk
- 6. Momala
- 7. knocking
- 8. Dog shot
- 9. sputnik
- 10. guvy
- 11. knockin'
- 12. nuke the fridge
- 13. obnoxion
- 14. Eee-o eleven
- 15. edward 40 hands
- 16. heels up
- 17. columbus
- 18. ain't got
- 19. UrbDic
- 20. yak shaving
- 21. Rush B Cyka Blyat
- 22. Pimp Nails
- 23. Backpedaling
- 24. Anol
- 25. got that
- 26. by the way
- 27. Wetter than an otter's pocket
- 28. soy face
- 29. TSIF
- 30. georgia rose
Rocket boost and diamonds
Your rockets have a specific amount of fuel. Make much better use of the fuel by not using all your rocket boost at the same time, however rather, tapping the screen and gradually letting your fuel out. Do this while slanted so that you can go a long range, then use the increases and the momentum to launch yourself a definitely insane range.
Grind for coins by not purchasing any of the increases and not using diamonds to restore, however rather just by introducing and playing over and over. Use your profits to acquire much better items. Repeat as often times as you have to in order to
Earn bonus coins
Learn To Fly 2 Gaming Potatoes Wedges
Tilt your phone and you will be able to tilt your glider forwards or in reverse once you launch the penguin. You can offer up range in exchange for doing some turns and other techniques if you tilt it back all the way or forward all the way and hold it there. These will make you coins and will enable you to complete numerous missions. Or, you can manage the direction of tilt without turning, if you wish to go a really high height rather of a far away. Both will make you bonus coins.
Gliders and rockets
Learn To Fly 2 Gaming Potatoes Chips
If you require to in order to make the accelerometer go all the way to max, tap with 2 fingers. After you do that, the next thing you can do, depending upon the numerous power ups that you have actually acquired currently, is to hit the red buttons that appear in the lower right corner of the screen. The different gliders and rockets will all have various properties.
Gold coins and diamonds
Gold diamonds and coins are the 2 various currencies of this game. You can get more coins within the levels themselves, or you can trade diamonds for gold coins. If you wish to get free diamonds, go to the IAP menu, then hit the 'FREE' button and a video will play. Watch the video and you will make 3 free diamonds. You'll need to await a bit prior to enjoying it once again, however do that as quickly as you can.
How to complete the game easier
- You can get the most coins early (around 300-400 per minute) if you have Rusty Fan/Propeller gliders. So Get Rusty Fan fast.
- Don't spend diamonds until you have 50 Diamonds. Then buy Omega Book. No other thing is required to buy for diamonds to complete the game.
- Get 23,000 Coins (by using Rusty Fan/Propeller. Easiest way.) Buy Omega Glider.
- After you get it, make sure that you have a Home Made Missile and some sledge (I had Bobsleigh). If you want, you may try to get better Puppet(but since you go for 1,000 height and 10,000 Length you won't hit much obstacles)
- Now start and try to reach 1000 height by flying up and down. If you get there you can easily go to the end of the game. After that you can try to get all other achievements and items:)