iPhone data can be lost due to various reasons. To prevent data loss, it is an effective way to back up your iPhone to iTunes regularly. This allows you to recover some important lost data from a previous iTunes backup. However, you don’t have a choice to restore only partial data, and there is no way to preview the content to be restored. Don’t get disappointed. You can overcome these issues using an iPhone backup extractor. Here we conclude a list of 8 best free iTunes Backup Extractor tools that let you view, extract and retrieve data from iTunes backup with ease.
1. Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor
IBackup Extractor is an iTunes backup extractor deserved to be mentioned in this list. It is able to explorer and recover lost data from the iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It can access and recover your contacts, calendars, photos, internet browsing history, messages and many more to your PC or Mac. Download iPhone Backup Extractor Crack from the given link. Install the software. Once the installation is complete to make sure the software is not running. Now copy files from crack folder and paste them into install directory. Enjoy iPhone Backup Extractor full version.
Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor is an intuitive and handy application that you can rely on to extract and retrieve data from an iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This free iPhone Backup Extractor tool makes it easy to access any iTunes backup file and extract useful data, including contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp history, and more.
Besides, new features of Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor is being optimized. For example, you can back up your iOS devices without iTunes, find and change your backup location, or achieve the backups monthly or yearly. It also will be equipped with a built-in video downloader so that you can easily download online audio or videos. Once new features are released, you can always update your purchased iPhone backup extractor for free.
- No connection between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and computer is required.
- Provide insight preview feature.
- Recover data from backup selectively.
- Fairly easy to use.
- Full compatibility for latest iOS version.
- More features are being added, and you can enjoy lifetime updates.
- You need to upgrade to the Pro Version to extract data.
2. iBackup Viewer
iBackup Viewer is the ultimate free iTunes backup extractor to specifically extract data from iTunes backup developed by iMacTools. It supports extract all kinds of data from iPhone/iPad/iPod backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
- Require no additional configuration.
- Some data can be extracted from unencrypted backup with free version.
- Preview app data in different mode.
- Available on Mac and Windows PC.
- To extract data from encrypted backup or export all data to readable formats, you need to purchase the Pro Version.
- The price a bit too high.
- Some data are not supported to be extracted.
iBackup Extractor is an iTunes backup extractor deserved to be mentioned in this list. It is able to explorer and recover lost data from the iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It can access and recover your contacts, calendars, photos, internet browsing history, messages and many more to your PC or Mac.
- View iTunes backup contents and extract individual items.
- Easy to use.
- Comparatively cheap.
- The preview screen is not clear and not that artistic.
4.iSkysoft Free iPhone Data Recovery
iSkysoft Free iPhone Data Recovery is an easy-to-use yet complete free iPhone backup extractor that allows you to scan and extract iTunes backup file to recover lost data like contacts, text messages, call logs, notes as well as photos, videos, etc. You can preview the data inside an iTunes backup and specify what to extract.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- Support for extracting multiple types of data.
- Doesn’t support the latest iOS 13.
- The scanning time is too long.
- A little pricy.
5.Easeus MobiSaver Free
Easeus MobieSaver Free is a simple-to-use and excellent iPhone data recovery tool as well as an iPhone backup extractor which can recover data from iOS device and extract data from iTunes backup. It is 100% secure and clean to recover deleted/lost contacts, SMS messages, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp, etc.
- Available on Windows and Mac.
- Intuitive interface.
- Support iOS 13 & iPhone 11/11 Pro.
- Preview the recoverable data.
- The free version can recover limited types of data and you have to pay for the Pro Version to recover more data.
- The price is relatively high and the Mac Version is much higher.
- Software may crash sometimes.
6.iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a welcomed tool that allows you to extract and recover photos, messages, call history, notes, contacts, WhatsApp messages and other app data from your iPhone backup. It also helps you transfer data like photos from iPhone to PC.
- Support iOS 13 including betas.
- Work with Windows and Mac.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Work with iCloud, support 2FA.
- Doesn’t support lifetime use.
- A bit expensive.
7.AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS is an iPhone data manager worth trying. It also can be used as an iTunes backup extractor which performs well in extracting your data from iPhone or backup. It will list all your iTunes backup on the computer and allow you to view and export files from the backup like contacts, photos, call logs, messages, etc. in a few clicks.
- Simple and clear design.
- Exported files can be saved on the computer as readable formats.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13 and iPhone 11.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
- You have to pay for it if you want to extract some files from your backup.
8.iMyFone iTransor Lite
iMyFone iTransor Lite can easily export your data from iOS devices and iTunes/iCloud backup to a PC or Mac. It supports to view specific iTunes backup content so that you can extract what exactly what you need. It can also decrypt your encrypted iTunes backups.
- Save iOS data in different forms and keep photos, videos and audio files in original forms.
- Multiple data types supported.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices including iOS 13 and iPhone 11(Pro).
- One has to purchase the product to extract data from backups.
Now you have read all the 8 best iTunes backup extractor tools listed in this post. Each of them has both advantages and disadvantages and they are being optimized constantly to meet users’ need better. You can pick out your favorite one. By the way, once your files lost on the iPhone, don’t connect it with iTunes again if the automatic synchronization is enabled in iTunes. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten and it will be too late to use an iPhone backup extractor.
- Updated on 2020-10-20 to iPhone Data
Apple introduced iTunes and iCloud services so you can backup your iPhone on regular basis. By backing up your device data either with iTunes or iCloud, you’ll have a copy of your data. More importantly, you don’t have to worry if you lose or break your device. But, the thing is that you have no options to restore only partial data and you can’t preview the data to be restored.
11fwthird grade james test papers. Well, the good news is that iPhone backup extractor free tool can help you to view and extract data you need from iTunes or icloud backup with ease.
Part 1: What is iPhone Backup Extractor
Whenever you backup your iPhone to iCloud server or to your computer, iCloud/iTunes keeps all of your device’s settings and data, which include bookmarks, notes, messages, app settings, etc. The data synced from your device to iTunes are saved in the backup folder - ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup. In this folder, files are stored in encrypted form.
An iPhone backup extractor tool just locates the iTunes/iCloud backup folders, reads the encrypted files and helps you access and extract files. Generally, the iPhone backup extractor tool extracts data on your computer, but there are also some tools that can help you extract the data directly to your device.
Part 2: Is iPhone Backup Extractor Free
Well, there are both free and paid iPhone backup extractor tools available on the internet. A free one generally has limited features as compared to a paid one. If you’re wondering whether you should free or paid iPhone backup extractor software, then it all depends on your requirements.
The good news is that you’ve come to the right place. Here, we have mentioned several top iPhone backup extractor tools. This will help you to pick the right one. Just keep in mind that the best iPhone backup extractor tool will help you extract all types of file.
Part 3: Top List of iPhone Backup Extractor Tools
Following are reliable and efficient iPhone backup extractor tools on which you can rely on to extract data from backup without much trouble:
1. UltFone iOS Data Recovery
Among all iPhone backup extractor tools available, UltFone iOS Data Recovery is the most recommended. The software is free iCloud/iTunes backup extractor that provides support for both Mac and Windows. With the help of it, you even access and extract data from encrypted iPhone backup. In addition to it, it provides support for all iTunes versions including the latest one.
Here are its main features:
- It supports to extract up to 30 types of files from iCloud or iTunes backup.
- It helps you to find iTunes backups on your computer and extract the data you want.
- Access and extract data from iCloud backup without limitation.
- It let you preview the data before extracting.
- It can even help you to extract data directly from the iOS device if you don’t have iTunes or iCloud backup.
To learn how to use UltFone iOS Data Recovery as iPhone backup extractor PC/Windows, download the software and follow the below steps:
Step 1 Run software > connect your iPhone to the computer. When you are on the software main window, you will find three options - Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes backup file and recover from iCloud backup file.
Here, we are going to show you how to extract data from iTunes backup file. So, choose “Recover from iTunes backup file”.
In a while, you will the list of all iTunes backup files stored on your computer. Now, you can select a target iTunes backup file and click on the “Start Scan” button.
Step 2 Here, you can preview the data and choose your desired files you want to extract and hit on the “Recover” button.
- Step 3 Finally, you need to specify the target location where you want to save your extracted data from the backup on your computer.
That’s how you can extract data from iTunes backup file. Similarly, you can extract files from iCloud backup by using Recover from iCloud backup file feature of the software.
2. Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor
Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor is also known as extract iTunes backup free. It is handy and intuitive software that you can use to extract and restore files from iTunes backup of your iOS device. With the help of it, you can get access to all iTunes backup file and restore target data including text messages, videos, contacts, and much more.
- It helps you to extract and restore data from iTunes backup without connecting the device to the computer.
- The software enables you to preview data before restoring.
- You can extract data selectively from the backup.
- You need to buy its pro version to restore the data from iTunes backup.
3. iBackup Viewer
iBackup Viewer introduced by iMacTools to help you extract important files from iTunes backup. If you’re looking for best iPhone backup extractor photos, then iBackup Viewer can extract photos from iTunes backup with ease. Besides photos, it also supports various other file types including web visits, contacts, text messages, etc.
- It doesn’t require any extra configuration to extract data from iTunes backup.
- It works great with unencrypted iOS backups.
- The software provides preview feature.
- It can’t view files from iCloud backup.
- You need to use its Pro version to extract files from encrypted iOS backups.
With iBackup Extractor, you can extract data from iTunes backup. It can help you to locate all iPhone backups on your system and enables you to restore target files. You can extract data such as bookmarks, call logs, iMessages and much more. This tool is perfect for those who would like to restore data to a new iPhone.
- It works with both Mac and Windows.
- It can extract files from encysted or corrupted backups.
- It provides support for previewing the data before restoring.
- It can’t extract data from iCloud backup.
- It fails to scan iTunes backup completely.
Another iPhone backup extractor Mac free is AnyTrans. In fact, it is an all-in-one iOS content manager tool that can help you to extract data from both iTunes and iCloud backup. With the help of it, you can even backup your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with ease. The software will let you access the data in iCloud or iTunes backup and enables you to export to your device or computer.
- It comes with a clear and simple interface.
- It provides full support to all iPhone, iPad and iPod models.
- It works with both Windows and Mac.
- Its free version let you scan and preview backup files only.
6. iPhone Backup Extractor
With iPhone Backup Extractor, you can restore call history, contacts, WhatsApp messages, and much more from iCloud and iTunes backups. The best part of the tool is that it works great with encrypted backup files. It is quite helpful when it comes to restoring data from a lost or stolen iPhone. In fact, it is ideal when it comes to choosing iPhone backup extractor whatsapp.
- It is compatible with Windows as well as Mac OS.
- You can extract data from encrypted as well as corrupted backups.
- It comes with an in-built PList viewer.
Iphone Backup Extractor Crack
- Its free version works for a limited period of time only.
- With its free version, you can only preview, but can’t extract data from backup.
7. dr.fone- Recover (iOS)
Another reliable and powerful iPhone backup extractor tool available is dr.fone- Recover (iOS). With the help of it, you can extract data from iTunes, iCloud and iPhone backup. It provides support to restore a wide range of data including notes, contacts, messages, videos, photos and much more.
- It works with the latest iPhone models also.
- It is compatible with Mac as well as Windows.
- You can preview data and restore them selectively.
Iphone Backup Extractor Cracked Mac
- It doesn’t help to restore everything.
- The pro version is quite expensive.
With PhoneRescue- iOS data recovery tool can be worked as perfect iPhone backup extractor iOS 12. This software is quite helpful when you experience a data loss situation on your device. It is capable of restoring more than 26 file types from iCloud or iTunes backup.
- There is no need to connect the device to a computer for data extraction and restoration from backups.
- It helps you restore some file types directly to your iPhone.
- The quality of restored files is quite high.
- Its “Recover from iCloud backup” mode doesn’t provide much value.
- The scan results of the software can make hard for you to locate the target file.
9. Leawo for iOS
Use Leawo for iOS and extract iPhone backup/iTunes backup/iCloud backup. You can extract and restore various types of file including photos, text messages, contacts, videos and much more. No matter how you lost your data be it accidental deletion or virus attack, the software works under various data loss situations.
- It can restore data from iOS device, iCloud backup file or iTunes backup file.
- It works with all iPhone/iPad/iPod models.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
- Its free version offers limited features.
- You can restore WhatsApp data, messages attachments, etc in its normal mode.
10. EaseUS MobiSaver Free
EaseUS MobiSaver Free is an easy-to-use iPhone backup extractor tool that helps to extract and restore data from iTunes backup and iCloud backup. Besides this, you can also use it to restore data directly from the iOS device. It is a free program to restore contacts, photos, videos, and much more.
- It let you preview the data before restoration.
- The software allows you to export and save the restored data in various formats.
- Sometimes, the software crash while data extraction process.
- The scanning speed is quite slow.
That’s all on iPhone backup extractor review. We hope that this guide has helped you to pick the right software to extract data from iTunes or iCloud backup. As you can also see that there are several options are available when it comes to iPhone backup extractor. However, UltFone iOS Data Recovery is the best option from the list mentioned in this guide.
- Recover any data on iPhone without backup.
- Extract iPhone backup and selectively retrieve data from backup.
- Fix iOS problems before perform iOS data recovery.