- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
Help Arnold find all the correct parts of each body system. Farmingdale Technology: Mrs. 7 reasons to start using google photos. McGraw's Website. Customer service 1-800-442-3573 [email protected] Fax 972-436-1369. Corporate office and central distribution 2090 Commerce Drive, McKinney, TX 75069.
- Build your own spreader beam
- Designed to work with a range of shackle sizes, both top and bottom
- Use with A53 Grade B, schedule 40 pipe between the fittings
- Pipe is readily available from most steel service centers (must be straight within 1/4' end-to-end)
- Use Grade 5 Hex Head Cap screws to attach end fittings to beam (see full instructions for complete assembly guidelines, which are included with each set of fittings)
- Length of beam dictates rated capacity, all ratings based on a 45º top rigging angle
- Complies with ASME standard when properly assembled
- SHACKLES, CHAIN AND ALL OTHER RIGGING SOLD SEPARATELY
* This product is not eligible for any current promotions.
Questions & Answers
Grade5be Tech Help Desk
Grade5be Tech HelplineBe the first to write a review!
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.