- Game 324: September 4 2020 The Initials Game On
- Game 324: September 4 2020 The Initials Games
We give you the first letter and the population of 20 countries. Can you name them?
Country populations from Wikipedia; 3 September 2016
Game 324: September 4 2020 The Initials Game On
First letters are ones used in 'Countries of the World' quiz
|First submitted||September 4, 2016|
|Report this quiz||Report|
24th Japan Game Awards September 2020 The Game Awards 2020 December 10, 2020 24th D.I.C.E. Arduino serial in. Awards March 2021 17th British Academy Games Awards March 2021 21st Game Developers Choice Awards July 21, 2021; Game of the Year: Animal Crossing: New Horizons: The Last of Us Part II: Mobile/Portable Game Dragon Quest Walk: Among Us: VR/AR Game N/A.
- The last time MeatSauce was shutout was Game 223: September 28, 2018, almost 2 years ago. For Hawkey, it was Game 259: June 7, 2019. That was the 3rd Initials Game ever where only 2 people scored a point. The other games were Game 61 and Game 126. It was also the second time the initials R.G. Have been used, the last was in Game 18.
- 324 109 28 2 1,261 hours 463 39 25,141. Show games you have previously hidden from your profile page. They will appear at the top of your list, in case you wish to.
- GAME 324: SEPTEMBER 4, 2020: Initials: U.S. Host: Cory Cove: Players: Chris Hawkey, Paul Lambert, AJ Mansour, Mark Parrish: Location: Quarantined to Own Home.
/ 20 guessed
You scored / = %
This beats or equals% of test takers also scored 100%
Your high score is
Game 324: September 4 2020 The Initials Games
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ..