DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is not a free burning tool, but you can try it freely for 30 days, during which period you can enjoy all the features of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy without spending a penny. It is a fast, full-featured and easy-to-use Blu-ray burner. Buy Blu Ray Burner and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings Free Delivery / Collection on many items.
Some people may have heard of Blu-ray movies or even have viewed some. The movie quality is rather impressive, if you have watched Blu-ray DVDs. Currently, Blu-ray discs are still relatively expensive. And for movie enthusiasts, the excellent audiovisual experiences produced by Blu-ray DVDs are unreplaceable. So, you may wonder why not create Blu-ray movie discs on computer. Things are not as simple as you thought. Although most modern computers have a DVD drive that has the capacity to burn DVDs, you need a Blu-ray burner to create Blu-ray DVDs. Fortunately; some venders have released several affordable Blu ray Burners for customer market. In this post, we will share the best Blu-ray burner based on our testing and comparison.
Part 1. The Best Blu ray Burner Software
Top 1. Tipard Blu-ray Creator
As you can see, most Blu ray Burners on the market do not combine software. So, when you burn Blu-ray on your computer, you also need excellent Blu-ray creating software to work. At this point, we recommend Tipard Blu-ray Creator.
- 1. It is able to create Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO file with any 4K UHD/HD/SD video in format like MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, M2TS, MTS, TS, WMV, FLV, M4V, etc.
- 2. Blu-ray Creator is compatible with most internal and external Blu ray Burner firmware on the market.
- 3. The built-in editor provides multiple video editing features and video effects.
- 4. You can customize your Blu-ray disc and add personal audio track, subtitle and menu on Blu-ray DVDs.
- 5. With Blu-ray Creator, you can get the highest quality of Blu-ray disc possible.
Top 2. Express Burn
Express Burn is a versatile Blu-ray burning application available to both Windows and Mac OS X. Its basic features include:
- 1. Burn AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, VOB or other video formats on Blu-ray discs and DVDs.
- 2. Create audio CD with MP3, WAV, WMA and other audio files.
- 3. Write data and documents on DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- 4. Copy DVDs to Blu-ray discs.
- 1. It supports a wide array of input formats and disc formats.
- 2. The output quality is among high rank.
- 1. It does not work on encrypted DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
- 2. Express Burn lacks custom options.
Top 3. BurnAware Premium
Cannot download acca exam docket. BurnAware Premium is the pro version of BurnAware. And the only difference is the former one supports Blu-ray discs. Its overall features include:
- 1. Burn digital files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- 2. Write various video formats to DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- 3. Create bootable discs with ISO image.
- 4. Make customized audio CDs.
- 5. Copy DVDs to Blu-ray discs.
- 1. It supports a wider range of disc formats.
- 2. It is not only a Blu ray Burner, but also a Blu-ray copy tool.
- 3. BurnAware Premium is user friendly.
It does not offer custom options.
Top 4. Nero Burning ROM 2017
Nero Burning ROM is a professional software and an all-in-one solution. Its features include:
- 1. Burn videos to DVDs or Blu-ray discs to make video discs. Or burn data discs with digital files.
- 2. Encrypt DVDs and Blu-ray discs with digital signature or password.
- 3. Copy DVDs to Blu-ray discs.
- 4. Extract audio and music from discs.
- 1. It has an intuitive interface.
- 2. The well-designed features make it easy to use.
Nero Burning ROM is expensive and unaffordable.
Top 5. Ashampoo Burning Studio
As its name said, Ashampoo Burning Studio is a dedicated application of burning discs. Its basic features include:
- 1. Burn videos and movies to DVDs or Blu-ray discs to create video discs.
- 2. Write data or documents on Blu-ray discs to make a data disc.
- 3. Create ISO image from Blu-ray discs or compress Blu-ray disc.
- 4. Make audio CDs or MP3 discs.
- 1. It only needs several steps to create a Blu-ray movie disc.
- 2. It supports to compress Blu-ray discs.
When burning videos to Blu-ray disc, the output quality is not as great as expected.
Blu Ray Burner For Windows 10
Part 2. Best Blu ray Burner Hardware
Top 1. Fastest Blu ray burner: LG BE14NU40
As a world famous hardware manufacturer, LG researched and released many types of product. LG BE14NU40 is a dedicated Blu-ray burner released by LG in 2014. The basic features and advantages of LG BE14NU40 include:
- 1. This Blu-ray burner has the fastest disc re-write speed and supports up to 128 GB in storage.
- 2. It supports to create M-Disc, which is developed by LG, to store data intact for up to hundreds of years.
- 3. Although LG BE14NU40 is a little larger than other Blu ray Burners on the top list, its design is well.
- 4. LG BE14NU40 not only has the capacity to create Blu-ray and 3D Blu-ray discs, but also is a Blu-ray player.
- 5. The Silent Play technology allows users to control disc read speed and optimal noise reduction.
- 6. Its Jamless Play could jump through the damaged area with scratches or fingerprint and begin to playback again.
LG BE14NU40 is only compatible with Windows.
Top 2. Best high-end Blu-ray burner: Pioneer BDR-XS06
Pioneer BDR-XS06 is one of the best high-end Blu ray Burners with affordable price. If you are looking for a Blu-ray burner with solid technology, Pioneer BDR-XS06 is a good choice. Its principal features include:
- 1. This external firmware provides fast write speeds and smoothly Blu-ray disc playback.
- 2. The built-in auto quiet mode provides better user experiences. When you are listening to music or watching movies, this mode will reduce noise automatically.
- 3. This Blu-ray burner is able to connect to computers with USB cable.
- 4. Pioneer BDR-XS06 also supports BDXL format, which could store more data than 50GB dual layers Blu-ray disc.
- 5. The bundled Blu-ray burning software, Toast Lite, is free to use; but its Blu-ray playback program needs extra payment.
- 6. This Blu-ray burner weighs only 5.6 ounces and is one of the portable Blu-ray creators on the market.
Pioneer BDR-XS06 and its software are compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Top 3. The best low-end Blu-ray burner: MthsTec
If you have limited budge, MthsTec is the best choice. MthsTec is both a Blu-ray burner and a Blu-ray player. The benefits of MthsTec include:
- 1. This Blu-ray burner is 12 ounces and heavier than Pioneer BDR-XS06 and lighter than LG BE14NU40.
- 2. It is the most affordable 3D Blu-ray disc player and burner on the market as well. Moreover, you can playback or burn standard DVDs and CDs.
- 3. Its usage is very simple. All you need to do is to connect MthsTec to your computer with a USB cable. MthsTec supports both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
- 4. The Blu-ray creating speed is higher than other low-end Blu ray Burners on the market.
- 5. The only downside is MthsTec only provides firmware but no software. But MthsTec works well with most third party Blu-ray players and Blu-ray burning software.
MthsTec is available to both Window and Mac OS, including Windows 10 and most Mac computers.
Top 4. The best Blu-ray burner for Mac: Sea Tech
Actually, Apple does not support Blu-ray playback or burn on Mac computers without third party tools. Sea Tech is the best choice for Mac users to watch and create Blu-ray discs. Its principal features include:
- 1. Sea Tech supports most Apple computers and laptops, including the fresh MacBook Pro.
- 2. There is no bundled software for Blu-ray disc playback or burning. But the good news is Sea Tech is compatible with most third party software.
- 3. M-Disc is supported by Sea Tech, which offers more durable and reliable data storage than other disc formats.
- 4. According to our testing, its write speed is six times than average. And the playback experience is rather smooth.
- 5. The only downside is Sea Tech does not integrate noise reduction technology.
Besides Apple’s computer line, Sea Tech is also available to Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Top 5. The best designed Blu-ray burner: Asus 12x
Compared to features, customers are more impressive on the eye-catching design of Asus 12x Blu-ray burner. But we still share its useful feature below:
- 1. The writing speed of this Blu-ray burner is among the fastest on the market. With USB 2.0 the data writing speed is 10 times than average.
- 2. Moreover, the built-in OTS technology guarantees the burning quality much better than average.
- 3. Unlike other Blu ray Burners, you can operate Asus 12x horizontally or vertically as you wish.
- 4. The bundled CyberLink software embedded a technology, called Magic Cinema, which could enhance audiovisual experiences.
- 5. Asus 12x supports DVD upscaling and enjoy the standard DVDs in 1080p HD format.
Asus 12x is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Part 3. FAQ about Blu-ray Burner
Are Blu-ray Burners worth buying?
The answer is up to your needs. It all boils down to the question of whether you believe 25 gigs on a single disc is convenient even though it costs more than DVDs and hard drives.
Can Windows 10 burn Blu Ray?
Starting with Windows 7, Microsoft has included the ability to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs directly from Windows Explorer. To burn Blu-ray on Windows 10, you really don’t need third-party software.
What is the best Blu ray burning software?
Tipard Blu-ray Creator is the best Blu-ray burning software to burn Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO file with high video quality at fast creating speed. Furthermore, it also has various editing features for you to edit video and customize output video effects.
In this post, we share the top 5 based on our testing and user reports. These all have unique benefits and advantages. LG BE14NU40 could provide the highest write speed. Pioneer BDR-XS06 has integrated auto-quiet mode for noise reduction. MthsTec is the best cost-effective Blu ray Burner. Sea Tech is compatible with 100% of Apple computer line. Asus 12x is a well-designed Blu ray Burner. Finally, if you want to create perfect Blu-ray discs, you also need a powerful Blur-ray burning application. We have introduced top 5 Blu-ray burning software in the second part. With these excellent hardware and software, such as Tipard Blu-ray Creator, you can start creating your personal Blu-ray discs right now.
Are you looking for the perfect Blu-ray burner? Are you not satisfied with the software or the app you have used so far? In this age when there is an incessant demand for high quality audio and video, Blu-ray discs have raced past DVD-s long time back and with their growing popularity. Blu-ray burners are also in high demand nowadays. More and more people want to be able to burn Blu-ray discs on their computers. There are two choices for doing this i.e. choosing commercial Blu-ray burners or opting for the free ones.
Express Burn Disc Burning Software
Express Burn Disc Burning software offers the best features. Along with supporting various file formats like AVI, MPG, MOV, Express Burn Disc Burning Software it also offers other features like Blu-ray disc burning in formats like PAL and NTSC. You can also create and manage chapters on DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Burnaware is one of the simplest Blu-ray burners. The software is absolutely perfect for first-time users. It offers a very easy to use interface and premium features. Along with Blu-ray burning, Burnaware can be also used for creating data back-ups, for recording audio CD-s and also for creating bootable discs!
Before the arrival of Blu-ray technology, IMGburn was a CD and DVD burner. Now, along with supporting Blu-ray burning, Imgburn also supports various image formats. This feature alone makes it very coveted software. It is also one of those rare Blu-ray burners which offer creation of a Blu-ray disc from a BDMV or BDAV files.
Blu Ray Burner
The software you choose for burning Blu-ray discs depends on the platform you are using. For example, Blu-ray burner software are available for Windows, Mac and Android. There are some Blu-ray burning software which are exclusive to one platform whereas there are others which are accessible across all platforms.
[email protected] Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner
Active Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray burner is available across all versions of windows, even for XP. The installation file is just about six MB and doesn’t take up much space on your computer. Along with being a compact Blu-ray burner, Active Data also supports CD and DVD burning. It can also be used for restoring files!
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator for Mac
As the name of this software says, it is only meant for Mac users. DVDFab is a combination of powerful and professional features. The user can burn the Blu-ray disc just the way he/she wants. DVDFab also offers conversion of SD format files to high quality formats like AVCHD DVD or BD.
Air Burn – Nero Burning ROM for Android
Meant for Android users, Nero Air Burn supports compilation of photos, videos and data. The app can be used along with Nero Burning Rom which is meant for PC users. All you have to do is to create a compilation of all the data you want to burn and then transfer it to your PC using WI-FI!
Most Popular Software – Tiny Burner
Tiny Burner is one of the most popular Blu-ray burners out there. It is a very easy to use software and is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit version of Windows. Tiny Burner is one of those Blu-ray burners which work with almost all types of media files!
What is Blu-ray Burner?
A Blu-ray burner is a software/app which lets you create a Blu-ray CD. Suppose you have a movie file on your computer which you need to record to a Blu-ray CD, a Blu-ray burner will help you doing that. The video files are re-encoded for standard movie discs in this process. You can use Blu-ray burners for backing up data as well. All you need to do is download the software, select music, photo, video, or data files and then start burning. In most cases, it takes the software about half an hour to burn a Blu-ray disc.
There is no dearth of choices when it comes to choosing a Blu-ray burner. All of them come with their own unique features. The demand for Blu-ray burners has risen as people want access to the best quality of media nowadays.