Apple has announced the next OS X El Capitan earlier today, and the first preview version is already available for app developers. AutoCAD team is starting to analyze the compatibility on this OS and preparing to fix the potential issues. Some of AutoCAD users may have access to the El Capitan pre. Download a free trial of AutoCAD and/or any of the industry-specific toolsets for architecture, engineering, and more. Note: Each trial must be downloaded separately. IMAGINiT Technologies Support Blog Solution Center Available M-F 8AM-8PM ET Toll Free: 888.528.4765. 'Autodesk Licensing Service' updates are cumulative updates and newer releases contain all changes from the updates previously released. As a best practice, for improved reliability, security and performance it is always recommended to apply the latest available Autodesk Licensing Service update before launching Autodesk products.
Thank you for installing AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT for Mac® 2020.1 Update
The 2020.1 Update fixes compatibility issues with macOS 10.15 Catalina. It also improves overall stability of the product. This update can be installed on all AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2020 official releases and is recommended for all users. Please read the entire document before you apply the update to your product. For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
Autodesk Autocad Update For Mac El Capitan Vintage Program Truck
Compatibility issues on macOS Catalina
- AutoCAD crashes at startup, if access to Documents folder is not allowed.
- Crashes when create/edit a layer state.
- Sometimes crashes when working on the layer palette.
Blocks 3 slicesfree flash games to play.
- Sometimes crashes when adding drawings into the Block Library.
- Sometimes crashes when drag and drop a block from the Block Library.
- Sometimes crashes when right click a block.
- Sometimes blocks added to the Block Library disappear in the next AutoCAD session.
- Now font names show in local language aligning with the system locale setting.
- Mtext does not work in some situations.
- Sometimes SHX Big font texts show as ???.
- Crashes when input some characters in the dynamic input box.
- Cannot input some characters in the dynamic input box.
- Sometimes crashes when snapping to intersection points.
- Pauses at every command in some situations.
- Sometimes crashes when quit AutoCAD.
- Sometimes crashes when working on the project manager(sheetset manager).
- Crashes when open a drawing with corrupted linetypes.
- AUDIT command shows false alert in some situations.
The 2020.1 Update can be installed over AutoCAD(AutoCAD LT) for Mac 2020.
Java Update For Mac
To install AutoCAD(AutoCAD LT) for Mac 2020.1 Update, do the following:
- Close all Autodesk applications before you begin to install.
- Double-click AutoCAD_Mac_2020.1_Update_Combo.dmg(AutoCAD_LT_Mac_2020.1_Update_Combo.dmg) to mount the volume.
- Double-click AutoCAD_Mac_2020.1_Update_Combo.pkg(AutoCAD_LT_Mac_2020.1_Update_Combo.pkg) in the new mounted volume to run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- The version can be checked in menu AutoCAD 2020(AutoCAD LT 2020) > select About AutoCAD(AutoCAD LT), you should see 'AutoCAD 2020.1'('AutoCAD LT 2020.1') label.
- Quit AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT for Mac.
- In Finder, navigate to Applications > Autodesk > AutoCAD 2020 and double-click Remove AutoCAD 2020 app. For LT, navigate to Applications > Autodesk > AutoCAD LT 2020 and double-click Remove AutoCAD LT 2020 app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
We want to express our appreciation to all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. Their reports gave us the opportunity to improve the product and to provide you with the best solution in general design and drafting. We also thank you for your continued business, and for your feedback regarding this release.
Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Product Team
Copyright ©2019 Autodesk, Inc.