When the rater enters bullet statements on the NCOER, they should match the rating marked: Excellence, Success, or Needs Improvement. Below are examples of comments describing these decreasing levels of performance.
Novotel Brisbane South Bank the Accommodation of choice for the Bullets. NEXT HOME GAME v The Hawks Thu, January 21, 6:30 pm AEST Nissan Arena. I am extremely pleased with the performance of your bullets. I have only used the 9mm 115g round nose at this point and have yet to purchase 45's. I just ordered another 1000 9mm bullets today. I used to use berry's bullets, but I now have a new favorite company and you will be my primary pistol bullet supplier from now on.
Ar-10 Bullets Compared To Ar-15 Bullets
Exceeds standards; demonstrated by specific example(s) and measurable results; special and unusual, achieved by only a few; clearly better than most others. Examples: Windows 10 scan pdf.
- received Physical Fitness Badge
- qualified entire squad as expert with M-16 and M-60
- awarded the expert Infantryman Badge (EIB)
Meets all standards; majority of ratings; fully competitive for schooling and promotion; counseling goal to bring all NCOs to this level. Examples:
10 Bullets Kizi
- shares experiences readily, constantly teaching soldiers
- constantly seeking to improve, completed three subcourses during rating period
- coached and played on company softball team
- established a comprehensive cross training program for his section
- his platoon had only one tank on deadline report (for 10 days) during last 11 months
10 Bullets Unblocked 66
Missed meeting some standard. Examples:
10 Bullets Unblocked
- was often unaware of whereabouts of subordinates
- had the highest deadline rate in the company due to apathy
- lacks the endurance/stamina to complete company runs
- unprepared to conduct formal training on three occasions
- failed to meet APFT standards for the two mile run and sit-ups with a total score of 148